Last month kicked off Hurricane Season – a time when residents and business owners in South Florida do everything in their power to protect themselves from extreme conditions.
Hurricanes are not the only concern – Florida’s rainy season has begun as well and will soak the state through the middle of October. That means flooding, power outages, strong thunderstorms and tornados, which can threaten the uptime of your business. If you are a business owner, CEO or IT director, this can be very dangerous for your mission-critical operations.
Some areas in Florida have already experienced 10 inches of rain within just 24 hours this month. This caused horrible flooding and, in certain areas, several businesses experienced power outages.
That’s where we come in!
With datacenters located in South Florida, Host.net has the necessary experience to keep its customers’ networks and data connected and protected during hurricanes, intense rain and other natural or manmade disasters, which can cause power outages.
Our Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) product is a best-of-breed solution that delivers cloud-ready and secure disaster recovery solutions for mission-critical applications.
When we meet with new clients, we offer to design a Disaster Recovery plan.
- How will you stay up and running in the event of a disaster?
- Where will employees work? Temporary offices? From their homes?
- What is the internal communication chain to ensure all items are being addressed?
- Who is on the core disaster recovery team that will be in charge of communicating specifics about the disaster and status?
- How will you educate your team on disaster preparedness?
- How do you resume normal business practices after a disaster?
You must have a detailed written disaster recovery plan for your organization. Host.net can work with you to write detailed recovery steps so you are always prepared.
Bring your IT back to normal after a disaster with the experienced team at Host.net!
Make sure your company is prepared and protected. Call Host.net today to talk through your specific IT requirements.
Contact us at 1-877-388-HOST (4678) or email@example.com.