By Allie Hernandez
Host.net Director of Marketing & Partner Development
At Host.net we don’t take our partnerships lightly. At our very core is a strong focus on personalized relationships with clients, partners and vendors. Our tagline is Technology Humanizedtm, which is a great way of saying we are different than other infrastructure companies. We work closely with each of our clients to understand their needs and design the most optimal IT solution to meet their specific requirements.
We take that philosophy to heart in every aspect of our company, including our Channel Partner Program.
Our Channel Program is designed to be more than an agreement to work together – we truly want your company to succeed. We are dedicated to helping you expand your business, reach new end-users, provide best-in-breed solutions, solve IT challenges and reward you along the way.
Our Channel Partner Program enables you to extend a wide variety of cutting-edge, reliable services to your clients including:
- Cloud – featuring our Smart Cloud Architecture for agility, scalability and performance
- Colocation – offering SOC2, PCI/DSS, Visa, and HIPAA compliant facilities with guaranteed maximum uptime
- Connectivity – High-speed, reliable bandwidth options
- Disaster Recovery as a Service – cost-effective options to not only back up your client’s data and IT infrastructure, but to also quickly recover if disaster strikes.
- Managed Security – options to ensure networks are secure and protected
Below are a few highlights of our Channel Program:
- Residual or One-Time Commissions
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Ongoing Training
- Partner Loyalty
- Pre-Sale Consultation
- Post-Sale Consultation
We know you don’t have a lot of extra time and need to concentrate on providing value to your end-users and clients. Host.net’s Channel Partner Program was designed to provide you with the support you need – whether it’s training on Cloud services, qualifying a lead or post-sale support and assistance. With our flexible and lucrative program options, you can be as involved as you want to be:
Designed to increase your revenue but not your workload. Simply refer a “warm” lead to Host.net and our team will do the rest. Once the sale closes, you earn a one-time referral fee.
Earn residual compensation by becoming more actively involved in the sales cycle and support – we’ve designed the commission structure around the end-users’ MRR. The higher the MRR, the higher your commission percentage.
And best of all, right now, we have a New Year Kickoff Promotion. The end-users/clients you sign up for Host.net datacenter and cloud services, can get up to two months free.
- First month free for a 24 Month Contract
- Two months free for a 36 Month Contract (1st and 12th months free)
It’s never been easier to partner with Host.net. Contact us at Partner@host.net to learn more.