Disaster Recovery (DR) Space
Fully functional DR space in a safe, secure, air conditioned facility powered by diesel generators and the Host.net network.
Standard DR Space Includes:
DR office space with Lighting, Carpeting, A/C-Heating, Standard electrical outlets, One Ethernet drop, Restroom facilities, and Partition walls with individual access door separating you from other DR clients. Space is powered by diesel generator and features fiber connectivity to the Host.net network. Space is available for the DR client to use any time throughout the year, 24x7x365. However, space is only intended to be occupied if client’s primary office space becomes “uninhabitable” due to a natural or man-made disaster. DR space is not intended to be permanent office space.
Structural Features of building:
Construction is Type-1, concrete block.
Roof is twin t-beam pre-cast concrete trusses with 4 ply bitumen roof system.
Roof is protected from direct wind exposure via 24” parapet.
Term: Minimum 12-month license agreement required.
Options (available at an additional charge):
- Managed VoIP Service for D.R. space
- Internet Access
- Free Internet access (dynamic IP) via wired and wireless.
- Access to colo cabinet for IP access
- Physical cross-connect to your Host.net colocated network
- Custom Suite Build-Out Tables, Desks, Cubicles or other Modular Furniture
- Access to copier, printer and fax devices.